Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nervous Conditions

Any energy that I had been saving up for extracurricular academizing has now been reassigned to the task of doing my end-of-semester work/keeping me from failing out of school. Random thoughts on those projects may be posted here occasionally, but are unlikely to be fleshy and/or interesting.

In other words, I'll be back full-force in a few weeks.

Until then, I leave you with a to-do list:

  1. For The Five Senses in the 18th Century: Annotated Bibliography on Sensory Perception of Space and Landscape. (hopefully by 5/18)
  2. For The History of the German Language: A paper on Yiddish. (by 5/18.) And an exam. (ugh.)
  3. For German Poetry: A paper on something having to do with Nature. And an exam (ugh.)
  4. For Gender Theory and Narrative Fiction (from last semester): A paper on Jelinek's Die Klavierspielerin. (ASAP)

No comments: